Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall Ka-ravings

Hey guys! feeling fall-a-licious this Sunday afternoon {lovin it}. woke up this morning and had slept with the windows open- definitely time to stop that summer habit. The leaves are changing and the fall crisp is in the air. Fall is probably one of my favorite seasons that poor Minnesota doesn't see enough of. I think MN craves snow the way I crave fall. (barf). I think fall is also everything to fashion must haves. Time to layer, mix colors, accessorize to the max, tights, boots, & cute fashionable jackets that can't be worn even for the sake of fashion- during a MN winter. These are a few items that I am Ka-ravin for fall. Strictly clothing items- if it were fall food cravings- lets just say I wouldn't have enough space to post ;)  anyway, how perfect is that necklace? I NEED it. Yes, need- not want.
Everything here is from H&M  minus the Minnetonka Moccasins.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Sherry! You're so sweet! I totally love your blog! You have an awesome style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your new blog girl! its so fun so far! its definately a crazy road but totally worth it! good luck to you! cant wait to see more! :)

    kaithuber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fall colors. such a cool statement necklace.

    follow each other?
    http://krissykreates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete